- 1 cup Buttermilk
- 4-6 boneless fowl breasts
- 2 teaspoons taco seasoning
- 10 ounces Ro-Tel tomatoes and chilies
- 1 cup queso sauce
- 1 cup pepper jack and cheddar cheese shredded
- Place fowl in ziplock bag with buttermilk and allow sit overnight or at the very least for 30 minutes. Drain, and pat dry.
- Preheat oven to 375º.
- Sprinkle fowl with taco seasoning and salt and pepper. Place in a tumbler baking dish.
- Drain tomatoes and chilies and region half on chicken, disguise with queso and region the relaxation of the tomatoes on top. Cover with grated cheese mixture.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, till on the spot thermometer reads 155º. They will proceed to cook dinner as soon as eliminated from the oven.
- The cooking time will fluctuate depending at the measurement of the fowl breasts. You can boom the quantity of fowl breasts and hold the different foods the same.
- Great over rice or pasta.
- Serving: 1g | Calories: 595kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 65g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Cholesterol: 225mg | Sodium: 1567mg | Potassium: 1294mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 986IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 520mg | Iron: 2mg
4/ 5Oleh aa