HOW TO MAKE ENERGY BALLS
STORAGE + FREEZING
ENERGY BALLS RECIPE
KEYWORD: ENERGY BALLS
PREP TIME: 5 MINUTES
FREEZE: 5 MINUTES
TOTAL TIME: 10 MINUTES
These no-bake continual balls make the proper breakfast, snack or even dessert. So delicious and in primary phrases take 5 minutes and 5 food to make!
- 1 cup historical shaped oats
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup honey
- 6 Tablespoons vanilla protein powder , about 1 1/2 scoops
- OPTIONAL: SPLASH OF VANILLA, PINCH OF SALT, PINCH OF CINNAMON, 1/4 CUP CHOCOLATE CHIPS, 2-4 TABLESPOONS GROUND FLAX SEED, 1 TABLESPOONS CHIA SEEDS
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Combine the antique shaped oats, peanut butter, honey and chocolate chips. I like in order to add a sprint of vanilla and pinch of sea salt too. Stir until combined. Use a small cookie scoop or Tablespoon and round them into balls.
- Place pan in the freezer until hard. Then store in a zip top bag or included container for as a lot as 3 months.
Note: If you add further food and the mixture feels too dry, add a Tablespoon further of peanut butter and 1/2 Tablespoon of honey.
If it feels too sticky, add a Tablespoon or five hundred further of oats or protein powder.
Variation: You can also use 1 cup Kodiak Power Cakes mix in region of oats for a smoother dough. Sometimes I desire to use 1/2 cup of each.
Recipe change: I even have changed the recipe highly over the years. Here is the distinctive ingredients. Follow the identical instructions:
- 1 cup antique shaped oats
- 2/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2-4 Tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup flooring flax seed
- 1/4- 1/2 cup dark or semi sweet chocolate chips
SERVING: 1BALL | CALORIES: 75KCAL | CARBOHYDRATES: 6G | PROTEIN: 4G | FAT: 5G | SATURATED FAT: 1G | CHOLESTEROL: 6MG | SODIUM: 47MG | POTASSIUM: 79MG | FIBER: 1G | SUGAR: 3G | CALCIUM: 19MG | IRON: 1MG
NO-BAKE ENERGY BALLS
4/ 5Oleh aa