Asian Garlic Noodles+
- 8 ounces spaghetti
- 12 ounces medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 ounces cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 2 zucchinis, diced
- 1 carrot, grated
- 2 tablespoons chopped recent cilantro leaves
- FOR THE SAUCE
- 1/3 cup decreased sodium soy sauce
- 3 cloves, garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 1 tablespoon sambal oelek (ground recent chile paste), or more, to taste*
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- In a small bowl, whisk collectively soy sauce, garlic, brown sugar, sambal oelek, oyster sauce, ginger and sesame oil; set aside.
- In a big pot of boiling salted water, prepare dinner pasta according to package deal deal instructions; drain well.
- Heat olive oil in a big skillet over medium excessive heat. Add shrimp and 2 tablespoons soy sauce mixture, and cook, stirring occasionally, till pink, about 2-3 minutes; set aside.
- Stir in mushrooms, bell pepper, zucchinis and carrot to the skillet. Cook, stirring frequently, till tender, about 3-4 minutes. Stir in spaghetti, shrimp and closing soy sauce combination till properly combined, about 2-3 minutes.
- Serve immediately, garnished with cilantro, if desired.
I am such a sucker for any sort of Asian noodles – hot, sticky, chilly – you identify it. I will devour each single strand of noodle left on my plate, guaranteed.
But whilst you'll be able to make a quickly noodle stir-fry proper at house and burn up all these lingering veggies on your fridge, it’s even better.
Hey, it’s faster than ordering delivery, right? And you'll be able to load up on all that garlic goodness. The hubs is simply going to should deal.
Plus, you don’t want any sort of unique noodles here. I used primary spaghetti noodles. Done. If you don’t have spaghetti pasta, you'll be able to use linguine, fettuccine, and even angel hair.
Let’s simply make this simple sufficient so that you don’t should go to any sort of specialty store.
Asian Garlic Noodles
4/ 5Oleh aa