5 Minute Fluffy Flourless Paleo Hamburger Buns
- 3/4 cup cassava flour
- 3 tablespoons psyllium husk powder
- 4 enormous eggs
- 1/2 cup apple sauce
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- egg wash to make the egg wash, simply whip one egg.
- black sesame seeds for sprinkling on top
- Report this ad
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a meals processor combine all of the meals for the hamburger buns. Puree till the dough is smooth.
- Divide the dough into 4 identical components and form right into a spherical ball (if the dough is sticking, coat your palms in water after which form the dough). Pat the spherical buns down right into a dome shape. Brush the buns with egg wash after which sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake on 400F for about 22-25 minutes till golden brown.
5 MINUTE FLUFFY FLOURLESS PALEO HAMBURGER BUNS
4/ 5Oleh food recipes